1952 한국,대구,부산 3

These are the Photographs of George A. Van Driessche, Bay City,Michigan, taken in Korea during the war,1951-52. I bought a large bag of his photos from a militaria dealer who picked it up from an Estate Sale (his wife died in 2011). This is just a sample of the ones I found most interesting (many of the others were just personal photos for the folks back home)
Other photos here were taken by Kenneth H. Lehr, a soldier in the 8069 A.U. Replacement Depot in Pusan, in 1952. Mr Lehr passed away in July, 2013, and I acquired these slides through an estate sale. I do not know anything more about him, but I'm sure he would be pleased that his exceptional photos were now being enjoyed by people all over the world. I believe the photographer who took all the photos in and around Taegu in 1952 was named Julian M. Gokhale .He died in 2012, and this was another set of slides picked up at an estate sale, and sold on ebay, where I bought them. I enjoy looking for quality photos like this, that have been unseen for decades, and presenting them to people world-wide.

Please note: all photos in this album are now the property of the Busanpo Folk Museum, Busan, S. Korea. Please do not use without the permission of Busanpo at:
busanpo21@naver.com


https://www.flickr.com/photos/58451159@N00/sets/72157631741216637/page2

Korean War 1952

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

80년대 사진 몇장

80년대 사진 몇장

옛날 사진 몇장