DNCE - Cake By The Ocean

 


​

​

​

Oh, no

​

아니 무슨일이야

​

​

​

See you walking 'round like it's a funeral

​

마치 장례식이라도 온 듯한 너의 그 걸음

​

​

​

Not so serious, girl; why those feet cold?

​

뭘 그리 심각하게 생각해 뭘 망설이고 있는거야?

​

​

​

We just getting started; don't you tiptoe, tiptoe, ah

​

자 파티는 이제 시작이야; 그렇게 조심스레 빠져나가지말고

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece

​

걸작인 너와 함께 미친듯이 노는거야, 하지만 그렇다고 의미없게 보내고 싶진않아

​

​

​

You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah

​

나와 함께 노는거야, 나와 함께 즐기는거야

​

​

​

You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy

​

넌 마치 현실에 존재하는 상상속의 그녀, 살아있는 상상속의 그녀

​

​

​

But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

​

하지만 넌 너무 조심스럽게 움직이고있어, 자 이제부턴 짜릿하게 사는 거야

​

​

​

​

​

Talk to me, baby

​

나랑 대화를 해줘

​

​

​

I’m going blind from this sweet sweet craving, whoa-oh

​

너의 그 달콤한 매력때문에, 이 눈이 멀어버릴것같아

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

자 이제 정신줄놓고 미치도록 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 만날 그녀가 있기만을 바라고있어, 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어 !

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Walk for me, baby

​

나를 위해 모래사장 위를 걸어줘 !

​

​

​

I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh

​

난 피디디가, 넌 나오미켐벨이 되는거야

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

정신줄놓고 미친듯이 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 너와 함께 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

God damn

​

오우 신이시여!

​

​

​

See you licking frosting from your own hands

​

너의 그 손위에 흘러내린 아이스크림을 핥는 너의 그 자세

​

​

​

Want another taste, I'm begging, yes ma'am

​

한입더 먹으면 안될까, 이렇게 빌께, 공주님 !

​

​

​

I'm tired of all this candy on the dry land, dry land, oh

​

이 가뭄난듯한 여자들에게는 지쳐있다구 !

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece

​

걸작인 너와 함께 미친듯이 노는거야, 하지만 그렇다고 의미없게 보내고 싶진않아

​

​

​

You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah

​

나와 함께 노는거야, 나와 함께 즐기는거야

​

​

​

You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy

​

넌 마치 현실에 존재하는 상상속의 그녀, 살아있는 상상속의 그녀

​

​

​

But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

​

하지만 넌 너무 조심스럽게 움직이고있어, 자 이제부턴 짜릿하게 사는 거야 !

​

​

​

​

​

Talk to me, baby

​

나랑 대화를 해줘

​

​

​

I’m going blind from this sweet sweet craving, whoa-oh

​

너의 그 달콤한 매력때문에, 이 눈이 멀어버릴것같아

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

자 이제 정신줄놓고 미치도록 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 만날 그녀가 있기만을 바라고있어, 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어 !

​

​

​

Walk for me, baby

​

나를 위해 모래사장 위를 걸어줘 !

​

​

​

I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh

​

난 피디디가, 넌 나오미켐벨이 되는거야

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

정신줄놓고 미친듯이 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 너와 함께 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어

​

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

You're fucking delicious

​

Talk to me, girl

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Talk to me, baby

​

나랑 대화를 해줘

​

​

​

I’m going blind from this sweet sweet craving, whoa-oh

​

너의 그 달콤한 매력때문에, 이 눈이 멀어버릴것같아

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

자 이제 정신줄놓고 미치도록 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 만날 그녀가 있기만을 바라고있어, 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어 !

​

​

​

Walk for me, baby

​

나를 위해 모래사장 위를 걸어줘 !

​

​

​

I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh

​

난 피디디가, 넌 나오미켐벨이 되는거야

​

​

​

Let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy

​

정신줄놓고 미친듯이 즐기는거야

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

이 해변에서 너와 함께 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate in my life

​

넌 내 삶의 Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate

​

​

​

Funfetti, I'm ready; I need it every night

​

추가할 사탕들, 전부 준비됐어, 이밤이 매일이었으면 좋겠어

​

​

​

Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate in my life

​

넌 내 삶의 Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate

​

​

​

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

​

​

이 해변에서 너와 함께 달콤한 시간을 보내고싶어

​

​

​

​

​

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

80년대 사진 몇장

korea 1977 This is a group of slides taken in Korea during July and August of 1977. I know nothing else about them-there were no notes on the slides. They came from ebay, and the seller knew nothing about them,either. I think many of them might have been taken in the Busan area.